Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello...Hello...


Things are warm and fuzzy here at casa de Coop.

Savy is feeling better after going under the knife on the 10th.

I made it through driving 12 hours to Colorado.

Being a happy person when I wanted to be a sad one. Then driving 12 hours back here.

I learned so much about how much I love my sisters, my Mommy, and my Dad in one weekend that I can not really express in so many words.

My hubby was a super dad to Kelly in my absence. I now know that he can do it all... I am so proud.

Easter was fun!

Kelly loves to hunt for eggs.

I am thinking of hiding her toys just to see her find them again. It is just to funny.

I love my family.

I am still dealing with the loss of my Poppy. I am not sure if I will ever be the same.

I am ok with that.

Everything has new meaning to me.

Tomorrow I get to hang out with my neice Sadie. I am seriously looking forward to that. She is funny and silly, and sweet. Just what the doctor ordered.

If only people could bottle what she has.... I bet everyone would be happy.

4 comments:

Amanda P. said...

Sadie is looking forward to playing with you guys! haha, she is sitting on my lap right now just counting the minutes till you show up :)

Nicole said...

I am sorry you are feeling so down...thank goodness for the joy that children bring!

Shannon said...

It is so hard to not think about Poppy so much! I'm feeling ya, sis!

Shannon said...

Ok, so I am going to have to be the one to tell you..... time for a new post!!! OK? OK. Thanks!