Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Als!


My sweet, sweet seeeeesta Ali is 19 today!

She is a super busy, crazy nice gal and I am excited for her to be here this summer. She is busting some serious booty at college in St. George. Before you know it she is going to be an awesome elementary teacher.

Kelly and I have been talking about Als today and Kelly has the cutest things to say about her Aunt.

She said
  • that Ali is always nice to her,
  • that Ali let her freak out in the car,
  • does not bully her,
  • has hair in her ring
  • she sings pretty
Kelly says the most interesting things.

We love you Ali! Hope that you have a great day today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I've been slacking on the whole blogging thing but thanks for the happy birthday!! Why kelly thinks I have hair in my ring: she always asks me what is in my jewelry, so I try and come up with something random every time (lizards, teeth, eyes etsc) I guess the hair one jsut stuck! Love you!