Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chocolate milk yo!!!!

It is true! The fridge here at casa de Cooper is FULL of chocolate milk. All because a truck tipped over on the highway yesterday.

I know that I joke around alot, but this is true!

A friend of my sister Cynthia called her and said.... "Get everyone you know and tell them to come and get some chocolate milk."

Ok...... That was super random.

So, she came and got me, and we loaded up her 4runner and away we went to drop off cases of chocolate milk to all of our peeps. Seriously, we had about 20 cases of it in there.

We started calling people and you know what?

What?

Everyone that we called already HAD some milk from someone else.

The town is so small that someone had already beat us to it.

Ugh. A simple, seemingly easy, task turned into a loooong night of chocolate milk pimping.

I can see it now, all of the children of Kanab will be hating chocolate milk three months from now. It is going to be strange.

3 comments:

Amanda P. said...

haha. yes! Thanks you for the choc. milk Sadie and Mia thank you as well!!

Shannon said...

How much does a chocolate milk pimp make? Interesting, especially at 10:30....waaaay past my bed time! But I took at box to work, and by the time I got back at 4, all but two were gone, so your pimping shant be in vain. :) Love ya!

Nicole said...

Too funny! I remember quite a few years back, a truck full of CURLY FRIES tipped over. We had curly fries for a year!!

My kids would be in heaven with all that chocolate milk...