Friday, November 21, 2008

4th folder..4th picture..

I was tagged by me sister Shannon.

It was a nice tag, she told me that I could do it if I wanted to.....

That is the definition of a nice tag. Just in case you were wondering.

I am pretty sure that the assignment was to upload a photo that was in your 4th folder...and it is the 4th picture in that folder.

Yes, I did say 4th folder, 4th picture. It is a little tougher than it sounds.

This is my 4th picture that lives in my 4th folder. It is one of my favorites. Here is Kelly when turned 1 year old. I LOVE the frosting all over her face.

Here she is just before she went face first into her little cake. I ordered a big cake for her....and the store that I bought it from gave me the little cake for free because it was her first birthday. How sweet huh?

I love the look on her face in this picture....she is totally grossed out!

Ha ha! Kelly really dislikes getting messy. It is all my fault. So funny to me.

Jessica, Sam and Ivy were over at our apartment in Vegas that night.

Seriously, we lived on Tropicana...right off of the freeway. AWESOME place to bring your 10 day old baby to and raise her.

Joking..joking...it was only scary there the first day. That night some guy got in a fight with the cops, and there was like six cop cars, an ambulance and a helicopter all right outside of our balcony...all on the first night. Then it was regular and boring.

The funny part about this picture on the right is that DJ got ton's of frosting all over him and Kelly loved getting it on him. She was so happy. I think that Sam got some frosting on him too. Jess and I just sat back and laughed.

Radical night yo.

1 comment:

JAMIE said...

Hey Hey, what a fun family you have! I am happy to have the first official follower of my blogg!! I will definitely keep you posted on when its coming out and all. I am not sure at this point. That is awesome that you want to write children's books. Maybe we can talk more about it over facebook messageing or something. Anyway, have a great day!!