Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The sunset.....

Everything is going along just peachy keen here at Casa de Coop.

Tonight we had everyone's favorite dinner... breakfast. :)

I do not have much to say, except that I am happy.

I really hope that you are happy too, my imaginary
reader friend.

How could I not be pleased when I have a sunset like this to enjoy with my little family?

Tomorrow I think that I am going to do something unexpected...like...
  • go for a long walk
  • try to find a part time job
  • finish my book that I am reading
  • finish that book I am trying to write
  • work on my turkey day crafts
Who knows?

Have a lovey day!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful picture!

Phyllis said...

I love sunsets... especially in Southern Utah! Good to be thankful for the little things that can make us happy if we let them!
Hugs...

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Life is as great as we make it! The picture is awesome! Thanks for sharing a non~but very important everyday day! Did that make sense. Your post was perfectly normal. We love breakfast for dinner too! :)

Ali said...

Wow that is absolutely beautiful! Jeez I miss Kanab and I don't even get to go home for Thanksgiving. :( At least you guys are comig here! Woot woot!

Ali

Trinity said...

I love the sunset. Great picture!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful is that sunset? Sometimes it just feels so good to take a moment and really appreciate what you have. Good for you. Enjoy your moment. Love ya, Shan