Monday, November 10, 2008

It is feeling more like fall here!


I am enjoying the lovely fall weather now. I even went for a walk this morning.

A shocker. I know.

To be honest, it was a walk to the elementary school and it was a brisk walk.

I could have driven, but I feel really silly when I do that. It IS only like a block away from Casa de Coop, and I am pretty sure that everyone knows that and laughs at me when they see me drive.

They don't know if I have somewhere else to go after I drop Kelly off. Sheesh!

I will just keep telling myself that.

Soooo. Yesterday was Sunday. I am sure that you know that...if you didn't then you are late for work!!!! Stop reading this and go take a shower, get ready! Today is Monday!


I was going to make a comic every Sunday...but then I remembered who was talking here. It's Alexis, I am just not good at doing things when I want to do them. Let's just say that I am easily distracted. (Yesterday I was very easily amused, my sister Cynthia could tell you that much)

No.

I will not let myself down....I am going to show you my cartoon people that I made. You will just have to pretend that it is not Monday. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Here it goes.

I found this web site....

http://simpsonizeme.com/



I uploaded a picture of Savy in the yellow machine and then I was shot at by aliens with lasers.


There they are, shooting me, with lasers. What a mean thing to do!

Actually, these aliens are a couple of my favorite characters on the Simpson's. They usually only show up around Halloween, for the haunted tree house shows. Always my pick for viewers choice, season to season.

Here is the picture of Savy after it got zapped by the aliens.

Pretty cute huh?

I think that it looks like her...if she was a character on the Simpson's. So, mission accomplished!

Ever wonder what the rest of the peep's here at casa de Coop would look like if they were characters on the Simpson's???

You know that you lie awake with that very question burning in your mind.

Well, wonder no more imaginary reader.

Here is the answer to that very mystery.

Papa Coop...I am digging his sweet multi-pocketed pants. I personally think that the simpsonizer made Papa coop look like he was going to go pick pocket someone...and he would NEVER do that.

So, I am going to give this one a score of 5.0 out of 10.

This is the Mama Coop character.

I think that she looks like she is going to go up to you and squeeze your cheeks. This past year I have spent quite a lot of time with her and I have to say that cheek squeezing is not on her " to do" list.

Her real body is not like this at all either...but I could not change it....the yellow machine was being so bossy!

That small detail aside, I would say that for a cartoon....this is pretty cute. Not really accurate, but cute. I give it a 7.5

My Kelly was the next one up to be simpsonized. I decided to go with just the head shot, because I was sick of messing with all of the choices I had to make with the whole body.

Pants or shorts, shoes or sandals....ugh.

I want instant results here, yellow machine! Sheesh, I am a little bratty today. I think that I just dislike Monday's just like everyone else.... Waaaah.

As a certified expert in all things dealing with Kelly Jessica Cooper, I would have to say that this simpsonizing is right on the money. It looks like Kell. She would wear a bird shirt for sure...and the hair cut is not that far from what she is rocking right now. I am going to give it a 9.0

My darling husband DJ...or is it?

This guy looks like mafia hit man! Not my sweet baboo.

I still think that he is cute, that is kind of creepy.

DJ does not know that I did this. I am sure that if he did, he would make me do another one. Make it look more like what he would want it to look like. But, I really just uploaded the photo and went with what it spit out at me.


Luck of the draw man.

I really did not alter my picture at all before putting it on my blog....but to be honest. I DID use a picture that was like 8 years old...hee hee.

I do not mind this cartoon of me. It could use a chin, but in my opinion no chin is waaay better than two.

:)

Smell ya later!






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it. You are so creative.

Staci said...

I love the simpsons! The Mom and Dad Coopers look so great!!! I think I will go and check it out!

Amanda P. said...

Those look like so much fun! I am totally going to do those.

Nicole said...

Soooooo funny! How did you get them to save and upload to the blog? My computer won't let me save the image. I love it!