Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hola!

Everything SPRING is in full bloom here at Casa de Coop.

Check out the idea my Mom gave me for a cute center piece. It is sweetie pie plants in egg shells.

Love it. Had to make it.

My favorite plant ha got to be that tiny little pink one....it is such a munchkin.


Spring is so much fun when you have crazy projects to dive into....I seriously just finished scrap booking 250 pictures for Mama Coop. Now I can't even look at paper without cringing.

Here is Kelly meeting her new cousin Taylor. She seemed sort of nervous. Poor Kell bell.

Then there is D.J. He was meeting her for the first time then too.

He was definitely nervous. I think that babies scare him...he likes to be able to talk to them.

Whatever...I love new babies...Taylor is soooooo sweet.



I also have a great time with kids that are older.

Here is Kell with Shelby and Sadie. Doesn't Sadie look like she is far away? She did not want anything to do with me taking her picture...but I got it!


Deeejer made the mistake of taking a nap around Kelly and I. Normally we will just do something else, but we were feeling silly. We got all of Kelly's littlest pet shop toys and stacked them on him while he snoozed.

It was more difficult than we thought it would be for sure. Everytime he would move we would loose a kitty or a monkey off of the bed.

We laughed so hard, then we snapped this picture. It was worth the effort.

What does D.J. think of our masterpiece?

I am pretty sure that this picture says it all.

Love ya Deej!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Hehe DJ looks super masculine with those animals all around him...HA!

Stephanie said...

you guys crack me up. Poor DJ. I love the look on his face though. Ok now I have to tell you I love your plants in the egg shells. That's awesome. I'm going to have to do that someday.

Unknown said...

You always have the best ideas. GUESS WHAT? You know that rock painting book you have? We did THAT instead of easter eggs! I'll post pictures of our rocks on my blog on wed, or you can go look at a couple of them on facebook!! YOU GAVE US THE IDEA! YOUR SPARK IGNITED THE FIRE THAT IS ROCK PAINTING!!

Nicole said...

Goof balls!!