Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easy goes it


For those of you not familiar with the in's and out's of Casa de Coop, I have included this picture of the banister.

"Why do I need to see this" You ask.

Ah, my young friend. Here is the answer to your question....







...its' because I did THIS to it!

Chigga-chigga black paint....

...do the happy dance...

..uh huh..



Happy dance is over now.

Deej is still working in Salt Lake City all week. Bah.

I know, I know. There are tough times out there for everyone. I should feel lucky that I get to see him on the weekends.




For the record: I am so grateful that D.J. has this job.
I miss him muchly.
I am a tad bit grumpy.
I am on facebook entirely too much killing time.


The previous two pictures are form D.J.'s work. He was on TV! It was only for a split second, but it was AWESOME! so awesome

Oh yeah, life is tough for the poor man...

Here is a picture of him having lunch at P.F. Changs.

Rough stuff.

At least he is having yummy grub...I am not jealous.
not at all



Here is my next project!! It is an Easter egg tree.

Yes, I know that you can just go to Willams and Sonoma and simply BUY one. I really feel like that is cheating.

I have a few skills. I think that I can attempt to pull it off.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the black banister! Good job! (Come on over here - I have some paint projects for you!)

Will you make me an Easter egg tree? PLEASE??? :)

Phyllis said...

Seriously... you are freakin Martha Stewart my dear!! Come to my house, I have lots of projects to keep you busy.. did I mention the house was built in 1897??? Glad things are going well for DJ, if they have any openings, Skyler is still looking for work so let us know k! Luv you

Shannon said...

love the banister! But you knew I would, didn't you?

Unknown said...

Awesome!! You should take a picture of the flowers on the wall, too ;)

Trinity said...

Love the paint job.

I made an egg tree like that last year. You can do it easy.

Stephanie said...

I HOPE TO HAVE SOME PROJECTS FOR YOU SOON TOO IF YOU'DE LIKE

Anonymous said...

I love your banister. The black really stands out. It looks great! I am sorry that your hubby is still gone. I hate being away from Brent, so I can sympathize with you. Good luck on your project! Yours will probably turn out even better then the pic.