Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AH....the luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's day !!!!

Kelly and I have been having a real BLAST with all of our St. Patty's day festivities. Who would have thought that we could have so much fun with just some paper and a little bit of green food coloring??? (Well actually a drop of yellow and a drop of blue food coloring to be exact)

Here she is in her outfit of choice for the school day. She wanted to be sure not to run the risk of getting pinched by a classmate.

I made sure to tell her that she can not pinch anyone if she see's that they are not wearing green. Other kids might not know that it is not awesome to do that.

Kell really wanted to pose like this for the picture that I was taking. I kept telling her that it was just too silly. She informed me that she was trying to be an alien. I guess since she was dressed in a green shirt?

Who knows?


Kids, they are the funniest people.




When Kelly woke up she found out that she had been kissed by a leprechaun!!

Only she had smeared it all over her head while she slept. Doesn't she know that she has to keep totally still when she has slow drying glitter glue on her face?

Sheesh!


The leprechaun left Kell notes all over the place. I am glad that she is excited to read, or else she would be highly annoyed at the little man.

It looks like he tried to get into her jewelery box and steal her "gold" CTR ring.

Ha Ha! No ring for him...

Then she went to go potty and was surprised to find that the water was all green!

I know it is not a fun picture....but I thought it was hilarious!!!

Kelly felt like a detective. She kept telling me that she needed to get out her spy gear to find more clues. I love it.



When she made her way down stairs to see what he had done to the trap, she was in full "clue-finding-mode". You should have seen the look on her face when she read the note that her left her by the trap.

It was priceless!!!




Looking inside, she found out that he had fallen in. All of her trap gold was inside. He had knocked over one of her ladders too.

We decided that he probably had super jumping skills, since he made it up to the counter top without a ladder. (duh Mom) So, he must have just jumped out.


Finally she was left with a glass of green milk to have in her cereal. She did NOT like that idea at all. Her cereal is fruit loops, and I thought that it turned the milk green anyway.....

...I was wrong!!! It turns it red-ish, Kelly was not going to eat the ceral with green milk.

No way no how.

I can't really blame her. Can you?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Fun! Haha Way cute idea.

Trinity said...

How fun. I would say that little girl is the luckiest little girl alive. Your an awesome mom. Man will she have memories!

Amanda P. said...

That looked like waaaayyy too much fun. I love the potty pic! Hilarious!!