Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Jess Day!

Today is Jess's Birthday!!

I got to see her for a couple of hours yesterday at Amanda's baby shower. It was fun, I have a TON of cute pictures to share, but later. I need to take Kelly outside to play on her new love...her scooter!!

I could tell you a million funny, silly stories about Jess. She has been there for me for SO long now.





Yes, I could tell you , but then I would have to poke you in the eye, and make swear on your first born not to repeat the story.

(That is what someone did to me)

Not really




Everyone that knows Jess, knows that she can be counted on for a number of things. Here a few of my personal favorites.
  • Being there for you if you need a shoulder to cry on
  • Listening to you when no one else understands you
  • Loving her family 120%, and then still having enough to give to her friends
  • Making even a bag boy at the grocery store feel special
  • Having a blast where ever she goes
  • Just being herself



We all love you to little tiny piece's Jess.

Hope that your day is filled with great things, and that you go to sleep tonight with a smile on your face.

Love ya woman!!!

No comments: