Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shannon bo Bannon

Get your party hats on boys and girls, because it is time for....

SHANNON'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Woot woot!

There she is... a precious little baby in my Moms arms. Such a little sweetie.

(yes, I stole these pics off of Shannon's blog, but it was an old post...I need new Shannon pics ok?)

She was an amazing kiddo even then.

Here she is now. ---------------------------->

27 years older and so wonderful. (that's out nephew Wyatt with her)

I always write about my family members on their birthday's ..here is proof. http://coopercomics.blogspot.com/2008/07/happy-birthday-shannon.html

So, sorry if I repeat myself. :)

My sister is kind and genuine.

I feel at home with her around.

She is really special to me.

So, anyone mess with her and I will toilet paper your house sooooo good, your Momma'a Momma will be picking up paper for a month!

All this emotion!

What is my deal???

It must be because my baby sister is 7 months pregnant and I am a wee bit overprotective.


<--------------------Doesn't she look smashing, even in a sliding glass door reflection???? Everyone I know has heard me go on and on about how excited I am about my nephew coming soon. I am serious about his arrival. He is going to bust into this world and we are all going to love him to BITS! That is a fact.

How does the birthday girl Shannon feel about this????

Ahhh. I see.

Two thumbs up.

Love you sooooooo much Shay-bah-bons.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

you're so sweet! Love you!

Unknown said...

you are SO RAD!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of you to do that for your sister. She is really a pretty girl. You are such a fun person Lexi.