Wednesday, July 8, 2009

*Sigh*

I must just have the summer blahs.

Blogging hasn't been up there on my list of things to do. I love writing about our adventures...so, it is weird not to.

I think it is the heat.

Awesome news alert!

My bestest friend since I was 14, Polly Page came to see me.

She drove all the way from Tucson. Pretty sure that is 9 hours away form here. She even brought her super cute and fun daughter Felicia.

I know...amazing friend huh?

She is.


Zion was our destination on a hot Tuesday. Kelly had a fun time riding with Felicia. Such patience for an 11 year old. I admire that.




We saw a really smashing goat. Or is it a big horned sheep? I am really not sure






Did we do any hikes? See the hanging gardens?

Um......no.

It was too hot!

Bleh..the heat.

I am such a cry baby about the heat lately. I lived in Tucson for a couple of years. We kicked it in Henderson Nevada for 4 years.

Pretty sure I wore out my heat tolerance.

Anyway....we went to Springdale and had a yummers lunch. that town has changed so much. Such a tourist trap.

Love it.

Kelly drew a picture for the waiter. It is of her...on top of a hill. She is pushing an alien off of the hill. This is drawn often, not really sure why.


I made my standard paper crane. My mom got me a really awesome origami book with lots of different things to make. I need to practice the new things more.

But, I make the same crane 10 times a day. Working on changing that.




Now Polly and Felicia are back home.

I am pretty sure that this is what it looked like from the back seat.

Love them.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew!! Was that so hard to post an update??? I'm SO glad to see u took the time tho... i miss reading your blog!!!!!!!! That goatsheep was RAD!

Unknown said...

what a nice picture
locksmiths sandy springs