Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy birthday Shannon!

Seb
Sweeeeeet!!!!

Today is my sister Shannon's birthday!!!

She rules so hardcore.

Shannon is everything that you wish that everyone wishes they were.

  • Smart.....she can have a serious conversation about the economy and not sound silly
  • Funny....she had my parents walk her down the isle with a Monty Python flair
  • Sweet....It is really hard to make her angry, she has such a sunny out look
  • Selfless....if you ever need a shoulder to cry on she is always there
  • Hardworking....She has been working at State Bank here in Kanab for over 5 years
  • Genuine....even if others might not like it, she is true to herself
  • Honest.... She will tell me if there is something in my teeth, or if I am being a spaz
  • Loyal....Her friends will back me up when I say that she is a loyal friend, right there for you
  • A great Wife....Brandon is one lucky guy
  • An awesome sister....Cynthia and I are so, so happy to have a wonderful person as our baby sister
Love you Shannon!



2 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I reall REALLY like your "blinged out" photos!! Does it take very long?? Happy B-day Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Happy freakin bday to me.... ha ha I love the pic too.