Friday, July 11, 2008

Sweeeet cover!

My Edward Cullen obsessed sisters are going to have a great next few months!

In case you have been living under a rock... Edward is the main deal in the uber popular books Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse.

Yes, I read them all.

They rule.

On the first Saturday in August, they are planning to go and pick up Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book of her Twilight series.

Breaking Dawn has a first run printing of 3.5 million copies.

Talk about popular!

And then, not too long after that, the first Twilight movie should be hitting movie screens worldwide. Check out this Entertainment weekly cover. I bet Savy would LOVE it.

My sister's are totally going to have a BLAST getting the new book, and then going to the Twilight movie. You bet your sweet pat-tootie that I am going to go along and see it too!

The undead live on!

Woot woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know, the whole cover thing is cool, but i think bella looks prettier than edward does. and that's just WRONG! miss you!!!!

Shannon said...

That is NOT how I imagined Edward looking... not even close. I have spoken w/ others and I am not alone. nuf said.