Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hola Blog-ola..or is it blog-ista?



Everything is going swimmingly here at Casa de Coop.

Tonight it rained and rained.

I was dying to have it rain, and it felt incredible. The garden was liking the tiny rain drops and I felt the need to have someone take a picture of me in the freshness.

Unfortunately, not a single person was around to take my picture. I decided that my paint program skills were up to par to handle the challenge of drawing myself into the picture.

What do you think? Pretty accurate huh? Most definitely a work of art.

Deej and I were treated to a lesson in home economics today. Mama Coop taught us how to can pickles!!! Now, if you know DJ you would know that he enjoys eating at least 5 pickles a day. This lesson was true gift I tell you.

It was quick and easy...and really pretty fun.

They better taste awesome, or else I am in big trouble. You do NOT mess around with pickles in this house.

Kelly was not feeling so great for the majority of the day. Not fun. She kept complaining of a hurt neck. Having your baby cry about neck pain and be then powerless to help her is complete torture.

Here she is...enjoying her goldfish...pain free obviously now.

I gave her a dose of Motrin to help with the pain.

Kid pain relievers always make Kelly act kind of loopy. (if you ever read about the winter of 08 then you know what I mean)

Weird things started to happen in Casa de Cooper.


I took secret agent photos of the whole event....I also sent it all out to a special lab. The scientists there then took the images and digitally enhanced them so I could see what was really happening.

(Either that or else I messed with them on a paint program like a ten year old.)


But I do go on.

If you are having trouble seeing the results, then just click on the picture to see in larger in another window.

Here is Kelly with her special issue handshake buzzer.

You can see in the picture on the right that she is now taking my hand and "pretending" to give me a friendly handshake.

Then, to my surprise...I was greeted by an alarming shock.

You can see here how she tricked me into it.

I am also wondering what in the world happened to my sweet bracelet that had Kelly's name on it. I always wear it and only noticed it missing when I saw this picture. I am a quick one, I know.

My hi-tech scientists revealed to me how she enjoyed the whole event.

Are you amazed at the sheer quality of the evidence?

How about the brilliant futuristic graphics?

Money well spent.


I was not the only person entrapped in her dangerous game.

DJ was next in line to be fooled by the friendly handshake.

I was sooo glad that I was not the only one.

See how she mocks us with her all knowing laughter?

OOOh I get chills just thinking about it.

My husband my clearly not at all affected by the serious shock that was delivered to his hand.

Here he is calmly playing his favorite game.

Magic the Gathering.

It is a tough game and I am not a master of that skill what so ever. DJ tries to get me to play with him, but it is not something that I do. Sorry sweetie.

Ali, on the other hand, was up for the challenge.

I think that quite possibly she was learning the game to land herself an internet billionaire, Everyone knows that Internet billionaires love to play that game.


She might have had a dose of children's Motrin herself....I am not quite sure of that. My secret footage did not capture that event.

The schooling of MTG (that is magic the gathering for all of the cool kids) then began.

I did get analysis of the game. I was surprised to learn that it read their thoughts . You can see the result here in this photo of the first lesson.
Really an eye opener isn't it?

Oh, the power I hold in my hands with this new technology.

I shall use it for good instead of evil.

Have a lovely evening. '__'

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Funny post! Love it! I remember Deej playing Magic all the time in high school - I am sure Zack is headed in that direction as well...