Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ah...what a day

Last night Papa Coop made us some tasty, tasty stuffed green bell peppers. They were yummers.

Here is a picture of Kelly with the peppers that we had.

They were just barely picked, are right out of the garden. Man, having veggies in the back yard is so cool. Kelly is learning so much about nature, and the science of food. She is trying more veggies, now that she is an "expert farmer". Love it!

I was looking at that picture of Kelly, and it made me think of one that I have of DJ.

He is six years old and such a cutie-pie-sweetie-face.

Pictures of Deej when he was a little kid are my favorite. He was so sweet and I love his little smile. AWWWW.

I just figured that I would share the cute-ness that is DJ Cooper.

Enjoy. ;)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

awww.. that really is a cute picture. hooray for veggies, and I missed you too on Thursday. (well every other day too!)

Nicole said...

Love the shot of Deejer. Such a cutie.