Saturday, August 2, 2008

Away I go....

I must bid you a fond adieu, for I am off to the babiest of showers for Jesser.

Em and I are going to drive to Cedar City to meet up with Jess, and then the three of us are going to head on out to Henderson.

Why are we going there?

Well....Jess's awesome friend Johnna has been planning to throw this shower for her since she found out that Jess was pregnant. Sam and Jess were not 100% sure about moving back then...so the party was set in motion.

I seriously dislike taking car trips. They just really annoy me. Where is my time machine, or my teleporter already???? It is 2008 for crying out loud! I need my jet pack people!

Blah.

I will try not to ruin the day, and keep my chin up for the weekend. Venting to you really helped and I feel better already. :)

Kelly is going to hang out with her Grammie here at home. Deej is going to be at work today....so they can have fun together watering the garden , or reading a book. I know that she will be a good little munchkin today.

Sooooooo. Have a nice weekend and try not to miss me too much.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I will miss you sooo much! Hope you have fun. We should get together sometime, and do dinner or something. Loves!!

Stephanie said...

Hey Alexis,
I finally checked my blog and saw you had left a comment. Hadn't seen hide nor hair from you for ages. I'm excited to look through your blog and check out everything. Tell Emily hi for me. I've been wondering about her too.
Stephanie

Amanda P. said...

Oh yeah i never asked you how the shower went.....so how did it go?? I hope you took pictures!!