Monday, August 18, 2008

Well...it's official now.

Our little babies are now officially in Kindergarten. (Say a little prayer for the innocent teachers)

Kindergarten. OOOh that word just bugs me. I personally think that it should be spelled kindergarden...but the higher ups in the world of spelling say other wise.

BOOOO!

Here is a sweet picture of my niece Jesee, my baby Kelly and my nephew Wyatt when they were just wee ones.

Now they are going to learn to read and add...then build companies to save the world.....aw just look at the tiny wonder in those eyes.

Yes, I am crying a little.

I will post a first day of school picture on here when I get a good one.

Promise.

When I went down stairs today I nearly gave my sweet mother-in-law a heart attack. She really screamed out loud.

My face looked like someone had shoved a few grapefruits in my chin just for giggles.

I was not laughing though. It was so sore and so, so HUGE!!!!

Luckily I have this AMAZING sister Cynthia, that hooked me right up with a doctors visit.

I gotta tell you that I thought that the doctor was crazy, with all of his talk of cutting open my face, doing complicated CAT scans, and giving me shots, or IV's.

NO!!!! Alexis does not do these things.

I told him this. Then, I was sent down to the dentist. That was a much better experience. He gave me simple x-rays, and told me that all I needed was a mega dose of antibiotics.

Whew! Dogged that bullet.

Now I seriously look like this guy.

<- <- Head wrap with ice and everything.

I even rocked it when I went to the Elementary school for the big meet your teacher shin dig. It was either wear the head wrap of happiness and at least look like I am capable of getting medical attention, or not wear it and scare small children.

Scaring small children can be fun, but not on back to school night. I've got to have some kind of rules here.

In other BREAKING Casa de Cooper news * * * * * * *

Ali is leaving in the early hours of the morning to go on a fire!!!!!

Yeah for Ali!

Mooolah for college is a REALLY good thing. Those guys work HARD!

We will all miss her mega tons though. As soon as she gets back she will be rushing off to go back to Dixie to learn about ancient studies...or underwater basket weaving.... I know that it is one of them. :)

Guess who turned 30 years old today???????

Sam-bo Ram-bo! Jess's Hubby!

High fives all around!

Sam is our brother in law and he is just the coolest. We have had many an excellent meal cooked by the man. Loads and loads of interesting conversations. Way to many good times to even mention. This picture might clue you in on a good one. :) He is always super nice to my little Kelly and that is the bestest. You have got to see him around a gaggle of kiddos, it is pretty sweet.

Welcome to the 30's Sam! Happy Birthday!

WAIT!!!

I know that this is getting loooong but I cannot end this without saying happy 23rd Birthday to our BABE-AH!

Kelly and Sarah looove to call each other babe-ah. It is silly and I love it.

Sarah and Jim have been gone for a couple of weeks now and it is weirding me out a little.

I really enjoyed having her stop by every day to see what
is up. Going shopping with her is something that I highly recommend that everyone do in their life time.

She is funny, intellegent, loving, loyal and true to herself and we love her to little tinny bits.

So, Happy Birthday rad Sarah! Happy Anniversary to you and Jim too!

We miss you!

Now I must go think sleepy thoughts...sleepy, chin healing thoughts.

No comments: