Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little known fact...


Did you know that it is 1,762 steps from the front door of the house - to Kelly's kindergarten class room - and back?

Well, you do now - and knowledge is power!

Do you think that I counted every single step, or did I use a step counting device?

If you guessed that I used the device, then you win a free sno-cone.....to be eaten in the middle of December...in a bikini.

I had the step counter on all day and it was pretty sweet! I looked at it once and I had taken over 3000 steps. Then I accidentally hit the reset button and it totally ruined my day. Oh- well. Like my Poppy always said, "Tomorrow's another day Lex."

Deej took half the day off today to walk Kell-Bell to school today. I thought that was super sweetie-pie of him. Kelly was over the moon about him walking with her.

Wow, I hardly ever talk about DJ.

Weird.

He really is interesting and funny. Kelly is just more hilarious to me I guess.

Shout out to the Deej! Love ya babe.

OK. Dilemma time. I must make a choice here and It has to be made by 7:00 pm.

******1******* Savy has a volleyball game tonight at 7:00.

******2*******There is a big beginning year PTA meeting at 7:00. I have ALWAYS wanted to be in the PTA. I would have to go there all by my self and lately I like to have a sidekick.


I am not sure what to do, but I bet that whatever choice I make will be the best one.

I hope.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

GO PTA! VOLLEYBALL GOES ON FOR HOW LONG?.... AND PTA MEETINGS... THOSE ARE A DIME A DOZEN.

Nicole said...

If you chose PTA over Savy then I just don't know WHAT to say to you! Bah.