Monday, August 25, 2008

This is my 51st post...are you sick of me yet?

My sweet little nieces are here!

Aren't they just they cutest short people that you have ever seen??

They like to say things like "Sadie sucker", and "not nap time."

Kelly really thinks that it is her job to baby sit Mia and Sadie...so I think that I am going to keep her believing that and give her a dollar for her to stash in her jewelry box.





Yesterday I took this sweet picture of Savy at just ONE of her two jobs.

  • she goes to early morning ed-net college classes
  • then a full day of school
  • volleyball practice
  • then a job at the station (pictured above)
  • or at her other job at Houstons as a hostess/busser
She is a crazy busy 16 year old....I guess all 16 year olds are busy. I feel old and NOT busy.

I am going to go fold laundry and then go watch Spongebob to make myself feel useful and youthful.

1 comment:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hi Lexi,
Hey do you have an email? Does your mom. Send it to me at:
tiffajackson@gmail.com...plus I told my mom how I got onto your blog and she probably will too...she never leaves comments though. Anywho...send an email. Thanks, Tiffanie