Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ah, school days

Today the Savster had her first day of Junior year. I know, freaking CRAZY right??

What happened to the "I'm a little teapot" singing - little baby- denim hat wearing - sweetie pie?

Well, this is what happened. ---->

Now she is a 16 year old - music thumping- pool jumping - volleyball spiking - sweetie pie.

Waaaah.

But, I did make her first day of school breakfast.

Pancakes and Bacon.

Some of you know that I am horrible at making bacon. Like, fire starting in your oven horrible.

I did ok though. It was angry bacon, like really really cooked in the middle and not cooked on the ends.

The pancakes were crazy fluffy. I made the syrup though, so the over fluffiness of the pancakes was instantly canceled out.

Awesome.

Doesn't Sav look radical?

You better say that she does or else she is going to give you the stink eye!
--->
Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hahaha! I remember the bacon-on-fire incident!

Savy is TOO cute for school. Lock her up, now.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....your angry bacon was tasty.