Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jess's Baby shower!


So this is Jess. Aint she a doll????

In just a few short weeks she is going to have the worlds cutest little boy named Gavin. I am seriously very, very excited.

A little while back we went to Boulder City for her baby shower.

It was so so so much fun.

It was so fun that I kept it to myself. Then I could savor it, and torture all of the non-attending people of the world.

Now I am feeling generous. I will share my sweet pictures of Jessica's awesome baby shower.

Here is Emily, Jess and Brig. We all drove down from Cedar together. The ride was a fun one. I honestly think that when people are talking and laughing, car ride s go by waaaaay faster.

This is just after we got to super Johnna's house. It look so amazing. I will show you just how great it was. ...in a sec.

We are waiting for all of Jess's guests to arrive. Walking around ooohing and awwwing at all of the hard work Johnna had done.

Here is a cutie-pie picture of Jess and her Johnna.

Do you have someone that you aspire to be like? Do you wish that you had someones awesome qualities?? You don't? Well I can give you Johnna's phone number and then there ya go. She will instantly be your idol. We all love her to death...well not death, but you know what I mean.


The theme of the baby shower was duckies. It was super sweet.

My favorite decoration was by FAR this buck with the rubber duckies on the antlers. It made everyone smile and I am going to copy it as many times as I can in every baby shower that I throw...ever.



We played games. They were hilarious! This one is where you put cotton balls in a bowl with a blind fold on. The winner got like 87 of them in the bowl. I think I got a grand total of 18 or something.

I know, I should totally be on the Olympic blindfolded cotton spooning team. They have called me, but I really just do not have the time.

This is the super silly game of guess how big Jess's belly is.

You take your string and cut it off where you think it will be her size.

Easy enough, right?

I just used my own body.....It was Waaaay to big. Jess is a tiny lady. Even if she is 8 months pregnant. I'm not jealous, (yeah right)

Emily won this game too...Come to think of it, Emily won all of the games. I think she was up late the night before practicing or something.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

The following pictures are of CANDY. They are NOT of doodie. So please do not freak out and go toilet paper casa de Coop because you think that they are nasty doodie pics ok?

OK.

These are sooo mature.

Jess and the candy diaper. ->

Em and the candy diaper...she won this game too...super baby shower genius.
And finally here is Johnna with her candy diaper masterpeice.

Hello, we are five.

That is why it was sooo fun though. We laughed so much and it was great I tell you.


Here is Em and Jess. They are so cute.

Jess had that precious smile on her face the WHOLE time. She was so happy.

Here is a shot of Tera and Johnna.
Tera is Johnna's sister and she cracks me up! I was laughing at her the whole night. She is super nice and smarter than anyone that I know. I am so glad that I met her.
I officially claimed her as my friend now. I told her thatfact and she seemed to agree, so we're golden!



So, we had a blast, and then it was time to go out and get some fresh air. We decided the best place for a midnight walk would be the cemetery. It is quiet...there might be sprinklers on to cool us off.

It was a really cool place. It had lots of paths to walk on and we got sprayed several times... it really felt like it was 102 outside and it was night...bleh.


We had fun taking weird pictures. Like this one of Jess peeking her little head out of the side of a tree. I put it on here because it is precious.

"Where is Jess you guys?"

"I don't know, I can't find her."

"Oh, there she is, hiding behind that tree."

"Silly Jess."

*enter laugh track here*

It is really like a Scooby Doo ending or something.

No.

This makes it more like a Scooby Doo ending.

Look at our creepy picture.

We put a camera on the sign for the cemetery and set the timer. Then we all ran and got in our spots.

This picture is what we got.

There is Johnna, then Em. THey look all see through.

Then you can see Jess and I am on the very right.
The weirdest thing about this picture is not that we look all ghostly...it is that if you look closely you can see Jess's baby Gavin. IN HER TUMMY.

She is wearing a black tank top. She is not carrying anything at all.

Gavin is head down and at an angle. You can see his little back bone even.

I love this picture. I am going to frame it and hang it in my home.

If that made you all spooked out then I will leave you with this sweetie pie picture of Kelly that I took an hour ago.

She is getting tooo big I tell you!

Oh!!!!! Savy starts her JUNIOR year tomorrow!

Sooooooo crazy!

We are looking forward to Volleyball season big time. I am going to end my endless post now to go make "GO COOP" signs for the games.

So rad.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

are you freaking kidding me?? Did you doctor that picture?? It totally gave me cold chills. I can totally see it, and I could see him before you even said he was face down and at an angle... creepy... that is just freaking crazy!!!!

Amanda P. said...

lots n lots of cuteness! I can't believe that Kelly is in school now! ack! I mean I knew that it was coming but I kinda just didn't realize....

Stephanie said...

Holy crap, that picture freaked me out too. That is totally awesome. I love reading your blog, you write exactly how I remember you talking way back when. I love it and miss you.
Stephanie