Monday, August 25, 2008

Amazing shoes..just an idea for you

I was feeling a little bored yesterday.

It was Sunday and I just felt like either watching the movie Beaches, and making my husband suffer....or I could go online and find something random to do.

So, I went right to the computer and made these AMAZING shoes for Savy to wear to high school. It's going to be so great!

Yes, I know that they are both shoes for the right foot. Maybe it is a message that Savy does not have two left feet. That she is graceful.

Did you ever think of that?

Hmmm?

(or maybe it is because I accidentally made two right shoes.... and it took me forever to make them... and I just left it the way it was because I am lazy.)

Anyway. One shoe has Michael Jordan on it and he is checking out Sav and he is saying, " Dang Savy, you are a hottie!"

Then the other shoe is a picture of Savy and she is replying, "I know Michael. I know."

Of course that is because she is super fly and all.

I made them here....... http://www.zazzle.com/

You can also make a pair of Keds for your self, or a loved one....possibly an enemy. I am certainly not one to judge you on your shoe making.

I could suggest making a spaghetti kitten theme, or maybe a polka dot Spongebob pair?

Hey! The Olympics are officially dunzo now, so why not celebrate by wearing a pair of shoes with 8 time gold medal winner Michael Phelps all over them??? Nothing says fashion like pride for America's top athletes on you shoes.

Go nuts...you only live once and personalized shoes are the way to go, I tell you.

I might even go to the family dollar store and just buy a white pair of shoes and draw on them with a sharpie.....it is just the idea that rocking the silly shoe is for everybody.

Don't be afraid to love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't kidding amazing shoes!! How fun! I felt bad for you when I read that you had an infection in your mouth, ouch! I have braces. I just got them on in April. I dislike the way they make my mouth fill. So anything to much to do with the mouth right now makes me cring. Love ya, Shan