Sunday, August 17, 2008

Watering is relaxing


Greetings from casa de McPherson! :)

Kelly and I are here at my Mom's house, enjoying the lovely summer day, helping out with some watering.

Look at My Mom's sweet little face, how could anyone resist????

She DID give me life, and then raised me and then treats me with all of the love and respect in the world. I think I owe her one.....or two even.

In other news, I have the WORST toothache in the universe!!

Bah!

It is horrible and stupid and I want to abolish them from creation.

Lame old toothache is making my jaw all swollen and puffy. I look like Jay Leno.

Waaaah.

I hope your weekend is awesome though. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Go to the dentist, silly girl!! Dr. Armstrong is AWESOME.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Ok..I don't think you know me or maybe you do...but Is this your mom Leslie? Who works the S.O.- Dispatcher Leslie who married Mac? Tell her I miss her like crazy...who am I? A former dispatcher - TIFF