Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy birthday!!!

The newest edition to the family has arrived!!!!

Gavin A.J. White was born at 1am today.

His happy Mommy (Jess) is doing awesome.

Emily, Mia, Mama Coop, Kelly and I are going o go up to Cedar to go meet him.

I am so happy, and entirely too excited to hold him.


Look at that sweet little brand new baby face! Ahhhh! It is sooooo precious!

I will show you the pics that I take when we go this afternoon.

These are taken by Brig. Thanks for the pics woman!

Yea for Gavin! (Jess, Sam, Ivy and Sammy we love you too)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes I thought he reminded me a bit of Sammy too...it's so hard to tell when they are new born! Can't wait to see more pics of him and to see him in PERSON in November!

Shannon said...

oops! you know i love you.. i'm losing my mind in my old age. It's fixed now. love yoU!!

Heather said...

Alexis!! Hi. I am so glad you found my blog. I have seen yours a time or two when surfing the blogosphere. Nicole found me the other day too, how fun is that? I am adding you both to my list and checking you often. (much like santa clause!) Your little Kelly is adorable and looks a lot like Jessica to me. So cute. I have a kindergartener too so we may have to get them together soemtime. fun stufff!