Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hooooray!

Happy birthday Nicole!!!

The awesome seesta #1 is celebrating her birthday today.

Here is what I hope happens for her today....

  • She awakes to sounds of Julie Andrews singing her happy birthday.
  • A delicious breakfast of fluffy pancakes and fruit is made for her by Rachel Ray.
  • She is flown to New York in a private jet to do some shopping.
  • Then, she has lunch at Tavern on the Green with all of her favorite people.
  • The Red Door spa will then cater to her every whim. She shall leave refreshed.
  • Off to a private showing of her favorite Broadway musical. Hmm, I wonder what she will choose?
  • Just in time to be whisked off to a candle light dinner with her sweet hubby Matt. Very romantic and I would reveal the location, but then what secrets would there be for her?
I hope that your day is just that special. (with cool kids like Zack and Dylan and a rad husband like Matt I am sure that it will be just as special)
Love you Nicole!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow - that sounds like a GREAT day! Thanks! :o)

I did get to go out to eat TWICE today - not too shabby!

Love you too!

Nicole said...

And I'd DEFINITELY pick "Wicked!"