Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Fri-ness-day!

Well, to mere mortals it is Friday. To me it is Fri-ness-day. It is kind of a play on Wed-ness-day.... but I do go on.

Here is a sweet unassuming picture of Wyatt, Jesee and Kelly. They are being their cute little selves, eating suckers and making me smile.

There is something that I must admit.

I like to spy on them when they play.


Is that weird?

Yes, it really sounds weird.

It is just that when I am obviously watching them, they act all good and sweet. They are just little 5 year olds with nothing crazy planned at all. Then, when I am not around they turn into diabolical super children.

They plan adventures, develop complicated potions, and dare each other to do amazing things.

Just the other day I am pretty sure that they were playing a pretend game of Alvin and the Chipmunks....only I swear that they were speaking in primitive Mandarin Chinese. It was odd to say the least.

Here the little munchkins are when they were just wee ones. That is Jesee, Kelly then Wyatt. It still looks like them, only with less hair. It could be just my imagination but I swear it seemed like they were communicating with their minds when we took this picture. The idea was silly back then, but now I can see it being a reality. Those clever little people.
I love 'em!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

cute little munchkins!! :)