Monday, May 12, 2008

I am sooooo excited!!!

I can finally post on here that my beautiful younger sister Shannon and her super rad hubby Brandon are going to have a baby!!!!

Whooot whooot!

Shannon and Brandon have been together since the beginning of time... well it just feels like that . I think that Shannon was a sophomore when they got together, but I am not 100% on that age, it could be earlier than that. They were married on June 8th 2002.

Why am I such an expert on her wedding anniversary?

It is exactly one year after DJ and I were married.

Totally sweet, I know.

Ok...so we have been giving her a hard time about when they were going to have a baby. Lately we have stopped a little because it can wear on a sweet spirit that is Shannon.

So, when she told us that she was pregnant I almost did not believe her and told her to not joke around. Then I promptly freaked out with happiness and have been super excited ever since.

That was a week ago and now I'm still is crazy excited.

The new sweetie is going to be here in either December or January.

There are a TON of January birthday's in our family, so that is cool. Way to keep up on the family tradition Shannon!



I am sooo looking forward to:
  • buying soft, soft blankets
  • rocking a new baby to sleep
  • throwing a baby shower
  • cleaning up spit up...it is cute man
  • seeing them as parents
  • helping out any way that I can
Mega coolness

2 comments:

Amanda P. said...

Yey! I am going to her blog right this second! I am very excited for them!!

Shannon said...

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you that I was a jr when BA & I got together... get your facts right!! :) jeeze! j/k love ya~