Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A list of three...for thee

I decided that I would do this tag because Savy wanted me to do it. Only for the Sav I tell you. ;)



*3 Joys*
  1. Cuddling up with Kelly and Deej, then watching a silly movie.
  2. Hanging out in the Garden on a summer night.
  3. Talking to Elora and Zoey.






*3 FEARS*
  1. Losing someone special.
  2. Anaphylactic shock. I really should buy another Eppi pen...should NOT go without one.
  3. Needles. (shiver)





*3 Goals*
  1. To feel healthy.
  2. Be the best parent that I can possibly be.
  3. Write a children's book.







*3 Current Obsessions/collections*
  1. Scrapbooking
  2. Shows on TV about hauntings
  3. Air conditioning. I am in LOVE with it.








*3 Random Surprising Facts*
  1. I am 30 years old and STILL can not instantly tell my rights from my lefts. I have to hold up my hands in the "L" shape to see which one actually makes the "L". Then, I will truely know that is left. Sad I know.
  2. I am wicked good at the board game Trivial Pursuit. My brain is just full of useless information that is perfect for that game.
  3. I battle an ice chewing addition everyday. Summer is torture!!!


I would LOVE to see my seeesta Shannon fill this one out...tag Shannon bo Bannon is it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I need your help... I have been trying to add music to my blog, but I am too stupid to figure it out.. help me!

Shannon said...

nevermind... I figured it out. I guess I'm not as stupid as I thought I was. :)