Sunday, June 15, 2008

We're baaaaack!


The town of Kanab can heave out a huge collective sigh of relief, because Alexis and Kelly are back home!!! Wooo hooo!

Sooooo many people missed us sooooo much. The signs and balloons moved me to tears. I was completely over whelmed at the sight of the parade. Really though, I have to say that the fire works display in honor of our return was a bit over the top.

I would have taken pictures of it, but everyone insisted that I not lift even the slightest finger.

Yeah, sure. Sure. Ha ha

It WAS a super perfect trip though. Kelly and Sammy played, and played and cried and played the whole time. They really played some silly games I tell you. Games like - "chase me I am a 3 year old", or "why won't Kelly wake up yet?" Good times.

We took them to Kung-fu panda one afternoon.

I LOVED that movie!

Almost laughed popcorn out of my nose I loved it so much. Jack Black is my favorite actor, so that helps. If anyone says that they didn't like it then I would just kung-fu chop them in the biscuit head for sure!

I tried to help out the Jesser as much as I could. Moving is weird people. There was alot of discussion about what should be packed when. Also we liked to talk about what should go in what. My brain felt fried! It WAS 106 degrees outside too, that probably didn't speed things along to well.

Ah Henderson, I'm not sorry I left ya.... you sweltering-hot-torture-chamber you.

We took Kel Kel to get her hair cut! I didn't do such a great job when I cut it a couple of weeks ago. It looked waaaaay crooked and made me cringe when I saw how badly I did. Really, I was curling it under with a curling iron to hide my bad hair job, but inside my own thoughts I could remember and it was uncool.

She was a good little munchkin and sat perfectly still while the hair lady cut her hair. I was a hair freak and had her cut it even shorter when she thought that she was done.

I cracked that Super cuts whip and made her do it how I asked.

Lower chin is NOT mid-neck lady. Come on!

Ok - I was nice, but I wanted to be crusty about it.

Taking their picture might have been creepy, but I really could not have cared less. Those are my precious baby's moments and I am going to document the heck out of them I tell you.

Kell's hair turned out cute I think. She loves the length. She can now brush her own hair now by her SELF....so, that helps alot with the whole big girl thing that we are working on here at Casa de Cooper.

Honestly, she is constantly reminding me of Ramona Quimby now with the new do. That is not a bad thing at all. The Ramona books were my favorite when I was growing up. She was so funny and crazy. Kelly is kind of like that come to think of it. It was fate I tell you

I better go see what my little girl is up too. Have a nice evening!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

WHAT??? You didn't see me holding the sign w/ all the balloons attached with the crowd of all your closest friends and family????? I am so sad.....

Anonymous said...

I TAGGED YOU!!! MWAHAHAHA