Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunny days

All is well here at casa de Cooper. Kelly Jess is excited to go outside and take care of Grandpa's garden. We got her a bucket and promptly named it "Kelly's bucket...(expert farmer)" This is what is in side of it in case you are curious...




  • shovel
  • spade
  • another shovel, only smaller
  • small rake
  • some sunscreen
  • a gardening hat
  • the color change mermaid barbie
  • gloves
  • a squirt gun
It is certainly the most perfect gardening bucket in history. (if I do say so my self)

Kelly has also been going to the Kanab city park with her cousins.

She went the other day with her baby cousin Sadie and discovered the water feature that was recently turned on. It is full of fun times I tell you.

Then, she spent the day with Jesse, Wyatt and Charlee at Gramma's house. We spent the day playing with sweet dog Rascal and her pool with added fun from the crazy water flower. Then, we took them to the city park to play in the water sprinkler together. It was fun and I really enjoyed watching Kelly play and meet new friends. She loves walking up to new people and introducing herself. She usually says "Hi, I am Kelly Cooper and I am five years old. What is your name?"

Cute stuff.

Here Kelly is relaxing and enjoying the sun. Charlee, Jesee and Wyatt are there to keep her company. They are too funny together.

Something that they love to do is make up new songs. Kel is usually the singer with Charlee and Wyatt plays the air guitar...then Jesee plays the air drums. My favorite band for sure.


One last thing is that Kelly and Jesee LOVE is to "rescue" bugs. They find them, then capture them, and finally they talk about them and try to put them in a cooler or a box to keep them forever. That does not work so well most of the time. Here they are putting them in a "home".

When I was little I hated bugs. I even went so far as to frighten my baby sister Shannon into night terrors by telling her that a little worm on the deck was deadly poisonous and she would die if she even touched it. I really meant no serious harm...but she HATED even the slightest little bug, and I was forever punished for making it so. Sorry Shannon. you know I love you!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am glad that you know you have scarred me forever...I probably would have gone on to be some sort of bug scientist. You are silly.