Saturday, June 7, 2008

Off to Henderson!!!

Deej is going to take Kelly and I to Henderson today! Yea!!!

We are going to go and hang out with Jess and Sammy. Ivy is going to be in Colorado visiting some family and Sam is going to be fishing in the ocean in California. It will be a great time for Kelly to get to spend time with just Sammy. She has a hard time sharing Ivy with anyone, even Ivy's own little sister. Kelly and Sammy play so good together and they are funny little gals. It is going to be so, so fun!

D.J. has to come back either tomorrow or Monday depending on his work schedule. Boo! I wish that he could stay and play the whole time. Double boo. But a man's got to do what a man's got to do. Right?

Jess and Sam just sold their house in Henderson. Awesome news. Sheesh, selling a house in this market is a serious pain in the booty. That house is great though. I am jealous of the new owners though. It is so comfy and they have done so much work on it too. Like this
  • roof
  • appliances
  • kitchen paint
  • cupboards
  • outside paint
  • all rooms painted
  • carpet
  • tile
  • bathrooms
Man, It is like a new house. It will be missed.

So, Jesser is going to have little baby Gavin in a few short months, I am totally excited about that. Moving when you are pregnant is no fun. I think that Jess is so good at things that she just decided to make her pregnancy extra interesting and threw the move in there for a challenge. She operates at 120% yo!

She has also helped us move three times, so I really owe her big time. It will be sweet though.

Newsflash!!!!!!

DJ and I will be married for seven years tomorrow!!!!!

Crazy amazing huh?

I love him so, so much and I still get butterflies when I see him from across the room. Weird huh? It is true.

Yes, this picture is old.

Yes, I know it does not look like me now.

I am fine with that.

It IS my anniversary, and posting this old picture of us is my present to myself.

HA!

It is also my sister Shannon's wedding anniversary tomorrow! Brandon and Shannon were married a year after Deej and I were. What can I say? I am just really good at picking days to get married.

Happy anniversary guys! We love you.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love you too! Hope your day is action packed!! Oh yeah!