Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Mom

I know that everyone say that they have the best Mom. That she is so great.....


Well I am going to go on record that everyone is wrong.
(sorry, but you are.)

I
have the best Mom in the universe. My Mom is the great one.

* She is the most caring woman
* When I get sick I still cry for my Mom. That is how good she was to me when I was little.
* The room lights up when she is there.
* She is a great Grammie to her grand kids.
* She makes a loooong boring trip to St. George fun.
* Every skill I have..I got from her
* She is sooo easy to talk to.
* Her food is amazing...I crave it every day.
* You can talk to her in funny voices, and she will not look at yo like you are crazy
* She is my bestest friend EVER!!


On January 17th we celebrated her birthday.

(Happy Birthday Mommers!)

My sisters Cynthia and Shannon, My Mom and myself got together and laughed and laughed! We do that when ever we get together. It is embarrassing to others, and we really just do not care. I love it.

Then we took her out to lunch.....oh man..when I get those pictures they are going right on here.

They are AMAZING!!!

Just you wait..........

3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh man, those pics ARE funny.

And you are right!! We DO have the best mom ever.

:)

Anonymous said...

Your mom seems like a wonderful person! It also looks like you had a great holiday! Nothing is better then family! Love ya.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

I know your mom...and I agree that she is amazing and I really do miss her..it has been way to long since I have seen her! Give her a birthday hug for me and my mom! :) Smiles....