Monday, January 26, 2009

We had a chill weekend...

Not a whole lot going on here at Casa de Coop.

Kelly spent the weekend playing with her various toys. Getting to know her new toys that she got at Christmas.

I really do not think that she needs anymore toys for a while now.

We both found rocks to paint...that was sweet.

Cynthia and I took the kiddos to the movie theater in Hurricane.

That was fun.

I need to work on my patience a bit.

That is OK with me, I could use a project.





Ali was home from Dixie.

She is seriously a gal that has her dreams in order..and she is going to make them come true!

Gotta respect that!

Here are Sav and Ali living the sweet life....love it.






Apparently DJ was not having such a fun time on his day off....










Ooooops!

Guess I was wrong about that.

DJ loves being homes and having a relaxing day. I think that is when he practices his elk shadow puppet poses.






Ali found time to have a nap on the couch by the fire. Then I woke her up when I took this picture.

Stupid flash and my need to take pictures of people sleeping.










Kelly wrapped up her day by pretending that she is a super hero.

Like her cape?

It is really a window flap for our tent. I taped a piece of paper with the letter K on it.

I have skills.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You always crack me up.

Ali said...

That picture of savy and I downstairs scares me...but I like it! hehe