Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's January 14th already?!!

Hmmmmmm.

I haven't been on here in FOREVER!

What a slacker.

Really, it turns out that I have some what of a social life.

Amazing. I know.

I have a ton of fun things that I want to show you. I promise not to go off, and type forever.

I do have a TON of pictures!

It was a terrific holiday season. Best ever I would say, for sure!

Here is Christmas-to-New Years 2008.....as painlessly as I can bring it to you.

:)

So, you can tell by the picture at the top that obviously it snowed A lot here in Kanab. It was wild!!!

We loved that.

The Annual Gramma Cooper Christmas party in St. George was a blast. Here is a darling picture of Jess, Ali and Mama Coop enjoying the shin-dig.

Kelly and Sammy ran around and had a fun filled time with all of the cousins. They even got to hear Christmas songs, sung to them by a huge family of carolers.

I had never seen that in real life before...only on movies.

There I go....writing too much. I will try to stop.



Sarah and Jim were lookin' snazzy for the party.






Then we had a Christmas Eve tradition that I really dig.

The Progressive dinner!

We all went over to Amanda and Jason's house to have yummy appetizers.

(Sweet picture of Sarah!)


Then, we shuffled down the street to Emily and Doug's house for the main course.


It was sooooo good.

Here is Sadie, Kelly and Mia at the VIP table. I was not cool enough to get a seat at that table myself.



Emily and Doug look like they are enjoying the mouth watering feast that they made for everyone.

Such a fun couple...love them.




Next we had dessert here at Casa de Coop. There was home made chocolate candy, cookies and the fam favorite.....cheesecake!

I have pics of that part...but I am trying to keep it kind of short....

Kelly and Mia got into their jammies and snuggled on the couch. They watched Christmas cartoons together. It was precious.

Then it was finally Christmas morning!!!!!

TAH DAH!!!!

Kelly jumper right out of bed and was soooooo excited. Her eyes were bugging out of her head. It was pretty great to watch her open all of her presents. I felt lucky.





Savy and Ali liked their IPods, and the sweetest toe socks in America! ( I know..I checked)

Everyone should rock the toe socks.



Papa Coop and Mama Coop looked dashing in all of their new threads.

(can you tell that I am working on new words to use this year?)

(no?)

(well I am.)




After the flurry of activity we headed over to my Mom's house.

Horray!

My Mom and Mac..they got me.....

A NEW CAMERA!!!!!

So grateful for them! It is soooooo nice. they know that I have had this sad looking old camera for about 8 years now. We even bought it used.


Goodbye loyal camera friend! Have fun with Kelly.

My Grandma flew in from Colorado to spend Christmas with us. That was super special.

We call her G.G. That is short for Great Grandma.
She is the best.




We then had Christmas dinner over at my sister Cynthia's house. It was a major blast.


There was lots of family there, and tons of friends there too. Everyone was in a really good mood.



Kelly loved the gifts that she got from Cyn and Rhett. Can you tell at all from this picture????

My mom got her this cute, cute Hello Kitty tent. Kelly has been sleeping in it since Christmas. I am slowly making her sleep in her bed some nights.

I figure that childhood is supposed to be full of tent-filled-nights. Why fight it???




Awwww!

Here is Cyn, her baby angel.......Trinity, and Ruthy.

Ruth is Cyn's best friend, Trin is Ruth's baby girl. So much goodness in this pic.




I can't leave out my Shannon!!!

She is such a fabulous Aunt. The kiddos love her.

You can see that in this pic from Christmas at Cyn's house.






I got home from Cyn's party and found myself working on a jig-saw puzzle with Ali and Savy.

It was way, way too much fun for just a simple puzzle.


The next day Jess, Sam, Ivy, Sammy and Gavin were here to spend a couple of days. Kelly could not believe her string of good luck. First, presents for two days...now a two night sleep over!?

Wow!

Jess got a camera for Christmas too!

Smile Jess. :)




Hanging out with Ivy is at the top of my list of favorite things to do. Savy and Ali love it too.

Jeeze....they don't look like they are related at all do they??




I got Sammy, Ivy and Kelly to stop playing for a second so I could snap a picture of them.

My new camera must have a setting on it that captures motion....because they were running around all dang day.

*wishing for energy of a five year old*







The best little baby boy in the Universe! Gavin!









Savy, Jesser, Amando and Mama Coop.

I have a really silly version of this picture...but if you want to see it you gotta learn the secret handshake.








We really did make a tight snowman.

His name was Carl...because he looked like Snoopy's cousin.

If you asked Kelly though...his name was Kevin....again. She just thinks that all snowmen are named Kevin.

This one was 26 years old now. He grew older in the land of snow I guess.




The Savster holding sweet little Gav, Gav.

Or "Baby G".

Sheesh, Gav Gav is more fun to say!






Kell Kell loved all of her toys that she got from Santa . She is still talking about him.

She will start to be naughty..and then she will catch herself and say....

"uh-oh! I better be good. Santa is watching me."

Once she asked me if he was going to be watching her forever. I told her that he was. She seemed a little bit annoyed by that idea.

Hee hee.


We continued the fun that we had been having together by going over to Shannon and Brandon's house for yummy chili one night.

Jesee, Charlee, Wyatt and Kelly played the game Operation.

Kel got that for Christmas, since she asked Santa for it.

She is totally afraid of it. Will not play with it with the sound on.

Bah!


Whatever....

Here is My Mom, and my Sisters striking a sweet pose in Shannon's kitchen.

Work it Shannon!






Mom and GG being sweetie-faces. Love them.








Kelly in her Hello Kitty tent that I was ranting about.

She LOVES it.






Savy and Ali love it too!

My Mom knows best. You just can not go wrong with a tent.


You made it! I am done!


For now............

7 comments:

Trinity said...

Cute pictures! Glad your back.

Kristy Wilkey said...

Holy post! How many hours did you work on that one? Glad to have another blog to check in on that actually gets updated!!!!
Kristy

Nicole said...

FINALLY! You have been gone forever! Glad you had a good Christmas.

Staci said...

Hey, looks like you had a great christmas! I do think you need more pictures of yourself on your blog though!

Shannon said...

vewwwy vewwwy nice!
And I am still a fan of "the Gav-ster" for Gavin. And I love his ears.

Amanda P. said...

cute fun cute. you will have to send me the "silly" version of that pic!! it is wayyyyy hilarious

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

wow! It has been awhile..I thought you moved! lol! glad you had a lovely Christmas/New Year hoiday! Happy 2009!