Saturday, December 20, 2008

100th post...woo hoo

I am getting more and more in the Christmas spirit!

I have been...
  • making craft projects with Cynthia
  • decorating the tree
  • shopping with my Mom and sisters
  • putting up lights outside with DJ
  • going to Kelly Christmas program
  • going shopping with Mama Coop and Kelly J
  • Making cookies
  • shoveling snow
  • wrapping presents

It has been so much fun. I love the holiday season. All of the prep work is half of the fun.

Last night my Gramma flew into Vegas from Colorado. I am sooooo excited to see her! She is a really special person. Gramma is going to be staying at my Mom's house. Fun!

Then, today we are going over to St. George to go to the annual Grandma Cooper Christmas party! I always have a really fun time at that. I get to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while, and the Coopers are such a sweet bunch. Yea!

Kelly has a really great time with all of her cousins at Grandma's party too. We always take a million pictures...so I can share the fun. :)

Oh, I made these cookies for Kelly's teachers the other night. My Mom let us use her cookie cutters so we could have a huge variety of shapes. ( I get bored decorating the same shape) I think that I made like 60 cookies...all in one night. What do you think huh?

4 comments:

Amanda P. said...

Holy cookies!! they look fantastic-o!

Nicole said...

I was waiting and waiting for my cookies to arrive in the mail...sigh*

Hope y'all had a fantastic Christmas!

Trinity said...

My cookies never look that good.

Anonymous said...

I say they look wonderful! Send me a plate! You have always been so creative. It's good to see that some things never change. Love ya, Shan