Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy, busy...

Ah, yes. It is December 11th.

I am sure that everyone is busy wrapping presents, making cookies, stringing up Christmas light, and decorating the tree.

Busy, busy time of year.

I am usually a Tasmanian devil of activity by now. Shopping for my family, writing holiday cards, making crafts with Kelly. I even get caught singing a song or two...I can't help it, the holiday spirit fills me and much to the regret of the people around me, I sing.

Sadly, I am not doing any of the fun filled things that make the season bright.

What am I doing you ask????

I am PAINTING the bathroom.

Casa de Coop desperately needed to have a facelift before our holiday guests arrived. I was the only one not working, or learning, in the house.

I don't mind really.


Watch out though, when I am done, I am going to be a Christmas freak!

;)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! When the mom and girl find each other it is special and that's what brought the tears! Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!

Good luck with the painting! I'm glad it's you and not me! I'm still trying to recover from the remodel of the old house!

Shannon said...

you are silly. Oh, and just to let you know I STILL have my paint sitting out on my porch for you. I am guessing that you do not need it. love you!

Ali said...

SWEET! I'm excited to see it. :)

Ali