Monday, December 15, 2008

Aunt Lisa....

...is the BEST!!

This is a picture of her and her daughter Katelyn. They look so much alike don't they??

Lisa is D.J's Aunt on his Dad's side.

I adore her!

She lives in this really cute town north of St. George called Veyo. The view of the surrounding mountains is amazing. I really wish that I was there right now. Perfect place to chill out and watch a storm come in.

Lisa's birthday was Saturday...I am super bummed that I missed it.

She is a real gem.
  • Whenever I need someone to talk to I can always give her a call.
  • At the holiday parties, she is the best person to hangout with.
  • Kelly loves her, she is always so nice to her and makes her feel special.
  • I have fun with her even when we are treading water!
Happy birthday Liis! Love you. :)

No comments: