Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo shoot!

OK....

So a little while back I posted my ideas for our Christmas card photos.

If you did not see them, then I will wait a minute while you scroll down to see the amazing pictures of DJ, Kelly and myself.

.....hmmmmmm......la la la.......

Back so soon?

Pretty sweet huh?

I made one of Savy and Ali, I could not help myself. I want to share my art with the world.

Here is Savy.

Notice how she holds her little snowman doll so tightly. Her side ponytail is all the rage these days.

I want to know why she is not wearing a jacket when she is obviously outside on a snowy day.

Crazy teenagers!

Now for Ali's picture.

All I can say is...... WOW!

Watch out boys, Ali is ready for the holiday season with her new look.

Where does she buy those giant candles? She better watch out around an open flame. It looks like she might have a wee bit of hair spray on that doo.

hahahahahhahahahaahhahhah.

I love making these Christmas card pictures. I must walk away from the computer and wrap some presents or something.

Oh....it is snowing like CRAZY outside now! Kelly is going to love it when she gets out of school.

Hopefully she won't be snowed in!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hahahaha That is awesome! It almst looks like Jess's hair! hehe

Ali

Anonymous said...

Very hip and fab. I love the pictures. You should go into buisness for yourself. You would make yourself a fortune. Love ya.