Monday, December 8, 2008

Ivy Kay is 10!

Oh, my.

My beautiful, smart, kind and caring niece Ivy Kay White turned 10 yesterday.

Man, I wish that we could have been there to celebrate with her and her awesome family. We always have so much fun together.

If wishes were fishes...right??? I have been saying that so much lately.

This stunning picture of Ivy was taken by Nicole on Thanksgiving weekend. I think that Ivy looks like an angel. That is probably because she is...I think so anyway.

When I first met Ivy, she was just a tiny small person. She was about 5 or 6 months old and I came over to casa de Coop with Emily to see her new niece. Ivy was in this really precious duck shaped bouncy thing. You should have seen her, attached to the door....bouncing everywhere and laughing.

I thought that she was the cutest little girl ever! (She is)


This picture on the left is one that we had taken to give to Mama Coop on Mothers day. There is Dylan, Zack, he is holding a 3 month old Kelly, and then there is smiling Ivy on the right. They all look so little!

Ever since Kelly was 10 days old, Ivy has been her #1 person.

As far as Kelly was concerned.....Ivy hung the moon.

For a little while, I got to watch her while Jess went to work.

It was such a fun time! Ivy was in kindergarten! I was got to be there when she got on the bus to go to school for the first time, and then see her Dad surprise her by picking her up from the bus stop that afternoon. It was so cool.

I got to get her ready for the day and then she helped Kelly style her baby wisps of hair. They got to eat breakfast together, and Kelly and I loved walking to the bus stop to get her from school everyday.

Don't they look so cute together? That is one of my favorite pictures.


Now, Ivy is a big...grown up....I miss her very much. She knows that we love her. I really get that.

Here is a sweet picture of Ivy, Kelly and Sammy playing Rockband at Aunt Sarah's house. They loved it!!

Ivy, you are a really special person to all of us.

I am sure that you know it, but you would not say anything.

We miss
  • going to the store to find a fun project to do
  • playing a fun game
  • reading a cute book
  • talking about school and life together
  • swimming the day away
  • watching you be a great example to your cousins and sisters
Ivy, I know that we will always be super close, and I am so happy for that. You are, and always have been someone that I hold close to my heart.

Love you Iver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya this is Ivy and I am 13 now but why have you put pictures of me on the internet?????? Whyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????