Friday, December 19, 2008

Hooray for Kindergarten!

Yesterday was Kelly's Kindergarten Christmas program. I have been looking forward to going to it since I heard about it a month ago. To me, it was more exciting than Christmas itself!

It was AMAZING!!!

I swear that I was laughing so much that I had tears coming down my cheeks. The only thing is that I had to laugh all quiet, because I didn't want the other parents to think that I was being rude.....laughing at their kids.

I wouldn't do that.

I WOULD laugh at my own kid though. She is quite the ham! There was several times when she would take a bow, or do something extra silly.

She is wonderful.

This picture of her is my favorite one of the day. She is just about to talk to the parents. She says "Thank you, thank you." Then she takes a bow.

The best part is that you can see her teacher Mrs. McFadden watching her. She doesn't miss a beat I tell you. She is a SAINT!

OK. The kiddo's sang so many cutie-pie songs, and danced the sweetest dances. It was hard not to take a million pictures. The thing is that I am short...and the people in front of me were tall. They did not turn out how I wanted them to be. I did try though.

Here Kel is ringing the bells for a song. It was pretty sweet. She was so excited to show me how she could play the bells.

I thought that she was going to be nervous...she has never been in anything like this at all. She was not a bit nervous. In fact, I think that she loved it. I was pretty impressed.

Thank you Mom, Shannon and Mama Coop for coming to Kelly's program! My Mom is a trooper...she went to the morning one yesterday too. Wyatt and Jesee were in that one. I bet it was cute too.

Now....I saved the best for last.

In one of the songs the kids run around the audience. It was so funny.

Mama Coop said that it was like a stampede of Kindergarten elephants. Pretty much all of them had some kind of boot on...because of the massive snow we have now. If they didn't have boots, then they were wicked stompers.



This is the best video. Enjoy. :)


2 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

That is so wild that Mrs.McFadden is Kelly's teacher she was mine in the 4th grade and that was a LONG time ago!!! lol! Have a great Christmas Holiday!~

Jacobson said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! I still have yours sitting at my house waiting to get the address from Mace! How pathetic am I!!? Cute blog!