Monday, December 15, 2008

Cynthia Noel

Yep, that is correct. My sister's name is Cynthia Noel.

Christmas time is her favorite time of year, so it fits her perfectly!

It is also right around her birthday...I guess I should tell you that small detail.

Saturday was not only Aunt Lisa's birthday, but Cyn's too.

My sweet sister is now 29. Next year's birthday party is going to be a fun one. I can predict that much..

When I was a little person, I was often caught biting Cynthia on the arm.

Once when I was a tween ...I chased her around with a hammer. I can't really remember why though. Probably had something to do with clothes, or the phone I am sure.

What else do tweens argue about? The state of the Nation?

Not likely.

Once when I was fighting with my sister my Mom sat beside me and told me this...

"Alexis, I think that you are just wasting time fighting with your sister. She is your best friend. I know that you do not see it now, but when you are an adult the three of you are going to be so close. My sisters are my best friends, I know that your sisters will be your best friends."

Well, I was just a dim-witted kid and I just thought that she was crazy, and as soon as I grew up I was going to run away to some far away country and never bother with my kid sisters.

Needless to say that she was right. I love my sisters dearly. They really are my best friends.

I have a really fun time with my Cyn.

Last week My Mom, Cyn, Shannon and I went to St. George to go Christmas shopping..... I swear that I was laughing so hard that I had tears coming down my face. I would explain what we were doing, but then I would laugh so hard that I would cry, then the tears would get in the keyboard. Then it would stop working, and I would be unable to ramble on and on.

Cute picture of Cyns family huh? It is Wyatt, Rhett, Charlee, Cynthia and Jesee.

It was taken by my baby sister Shannon a week ago. Another talented woman in my inner circle. I love this picture...I stole it from her....sweet!

If you do not know Cynthia, then you are really missing out, and I HIGHLY recommend that you find her and then spend some quality time getting to know her.

You will feel like a changed person if you do.

Cyn has the uncanny ability to bring out the very best in people. Maybe that is why she is a nurse?

Quiet people are outgoing around her, crazy people are calm. It is a sight to behold.

On second thought, if everyone tried to get to know her then she would not have time for the likes of me!

Never mind! Stay away! I am not sharing with you.

Happy Birthday to my
  • funny
  • thoughtful
  • busy
  • caring
  • honest
  • silly
  • bold
  • awesome mom
  • friend to all
  • sister Cynthia.

Love ya Fragga!

;)

No comments: