Monday, December 8, 2008

The Sav is 17!!!

Wow!

Savannah Lea Cooper is 17 today!!!!

Here are 17 ways to say Happy birthday in 17 languages from around the world. I just know that Savy is going to travel around the world someday..so she will need to know this.

Arabic ..........Eid milaad saeed! or Kul sana wa inta/i a!
Austrian.......Ois guade winsch i dia zum Gbuadsdog!
Chinese-Mandarin.....qu ni sheng er kuai le
Dutch...........Fan herte lokwinske!
French.........Joyeux Anniversaire!
German.......Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Italian...........Buon Compleanno!
Japanese....Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Latin............Fortuna dies natalis!
Mongolian..Torson odriin mend hurgee!
Navajo........bil hoozho bi'dizhchi-neeji' 'aneilkaah!
Russian.....S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!
Samoan....Manuia lou aso fanau!
Swedish....Grattis pŒ fšdelsedagen
Taiwanese..San leaz quiet lo!
Vietnamese...Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat!
Yiddish........A Freilekhn Gebortstog!
Zulu.............Ilanga elimndandi kuwe!


Sav, you are a really wondrous person.

We love going to watch you sing with Xpress ..or help lead your team to a Varsity victory.

It is fun to sit around and laugh at Family Guy re-runs with you and ponder the thought process between a talking dog and a talking baby.

Thank you for letting me make giant "Go Coop" signs and bring them to your volley ball and basketball games. Thanks for also not pretending that I am not invisible when you see me yelling for you and cheering for you holding the sign.

I know it must not be that great to have your brother and his family come and spoil all of your fun. We really have tried our hardest to stay out of your space. Kelly has been so, so good at staying out of your room.

If I was five, and had an aunt that I adored....I would try my hardest to stay IN her room.

Kelly looks forward to coming downstairs every morning and saying hello to you. I think that it is so cute how she pretends to act all cool.

See what you bring out in people???

I am glad that I have had the chance to spend time to get to know you.

Your sense of humor is wicked fierce, your kindness to others is genuine and sweet, and your love for your family and friends is obvious and real.

We all love you so much Sav, Have the best Birthday EVER!!!

p.s. I can't believe that you are 17 today!!!!