Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have a new word...

It is spunkdidliocious. My cousin Laura... (that is her in the gray shirt on the right) she was talking to us on Thanksgiving and it came out of her mouth just like she was saying "hello" or something.

I heart made up words.

When I was in 10th grade I started to use the word spleen as much as I could. Mostly because I was sick of rad, and awesome...and like.

"Like, you guys....I totally want to go to the like TV towers and like look at the like stars. That would be like so rad. Like."

You know what I mean, I am sure.

Savy Ali and I came up with preciolicious. It is a really fun one to say in a group conversation.

"Oh, baby Gavin looks so sweet today. He is so preciolicious."

Anyway...I just wanted to share my quest for interesting words....feel free to let me know you favorite strange word. I will take it and use the heck out of it.

Just for you.

Here is a tasty little picture tidbit.

It's Doug, Mia, Em, Savy, Jason, Sadie, Amanda and Deej.

This picture says so much.

1. My family is so very silly
2. They know how to rock a group pose
3. Even when it is cold out they still have fun
4. I really took this picture in a tshirt and shorts

Thanks for the picture Em!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your post. Here is a word that I use all the time, FUNTABULIOUS. Is that even how you spell it? I guess so since it's my word I can spell it any way I want!!! Have fun with it and use the heck out of it!!!

Shannon said...

I like twat waffle... Just kidding!!!
Um, I will have to get back to you on that one.
Love you!!

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

I believe I made up a word once many many eons ago...before cell phones and lap-tops....and that magical word was....Pookums! I still use it to this day or other variations such as....pookalula...pook-nasty....pooka do da...pookmiester and pooky-face...Wow! i sure have matured!

Laura Edwards said...

"YAY for spunkdidliocous!!!"