Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas card!

Greetings!

Holiday festivities are going full swing here at Casa de Coop.

Mama and Papa Coop went out into the wilderness and got a Christmas tree. It was a really cold day that day too! Brave souls.

I love that they have the chain saw in their hand. Sweet detail.


We even decorated our tree tonight! See? Isn't it pretty-full? I always want to sleep under the tree. It looks like a wonderful place to take a nap.

OK.


Tonight it is all about the Christmas card.

I have been fretting about what to put on our family card this year. My thoughts always tend to drift to a funny picture of Kelly..... I can't help it, I love my little girl.

My sister Cynthia told me that I HAD to be on the card this year.

She was all.....

"Alexis, you are a person. You exist. You have to be on your card."

Whatever.

I do not like having my picture taken. Enough said.

So, tonight I was looking at my favorite website.... (please click on it and check it out yo!)

bestweekever.com

....I adore that hilarious site. I check it everyday, to see where the funny is at.

They then told me all about this mega-rad Christmas card generator.

photobooth.com

It is the Pho-ho-hoto booth.

Then, I knew that my Christmas card woes were OVER!

Here are the amazing results.

D.J. looking dashing in this green blazer. I am really feeling the hair. It makes you want to brush it and put little clippies in there.

Kelly with is fun head wrap, the fresh snow on the trees in the background.

I am loving the black bangs too.

It just screams Merry Christmas to me.

Then there is my picture.

Wow!

What is going on with this picture???

Am I going shopping?

Who did my fantastic hair?

Why am I going shopping when I already have a bunch of presents behind me?

What is wrong with my face? It looks all crazy.

They are PERFECTION!!!!

You KNOW that yo want me to send you one!

No comments: