Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cookie...cookie...

Greetings!
Yesterday I was officially sick as a dog.

Yuck.

Today I have had to play catch-up with my Valentine projects. It was really kind of lame. I finished though!

Woo hoo!

Right now Kelly and Mia are playing "My little ponies" up in Kel's room. I went up there and spied on them. They were being UBER cute.

( Uber, that's one step above super..in case you did not know.)

Now I am going to take this time to show you my Valentines day fab-u-los-ity that I created. Mostly because I am hanging out with DJ and Papa Coop and they don't give a squat about Valentines day crafts.

They are really nice and pretend that they give a squat though...that is sweet.

So.....tah dah!!!

Here are the cookie tins that I transformed.
They used to be the wrong season, and ugly.

Now they are Valen-tastic!

I really heart the cherry blossom one.

You can see it better here in this picture.

I painted them...then I added the paper coolness....then I sha-lacked the heck out of them.

I think that I lost a few brain cells when I was doing the sha-lacking. I swear that I had trouble adding tonight.




Then I made the yummers cookies to go in the tins.

Offically making them "cookie tins".

Casa de Coop didn't have a small heart shaped cookie cutter. We have a giant heart cookie cutter.

I found a weird diamond cookie cutter that only cost me a quarter at the store though....that was going to have to work.

It was WAY more effort than I thought it was going to be.

After I baked them, I dipped them in chocolate on one side. the other side has cute designs made out of butter scotch.

Fun! I really like making things with small details.


Oh!

I almost forgot about these heart shaped rice crispie treats. They are Mama Coop and Ali's favorite recipie. I just wrapped them up to give out to the peeps.

I dig the gift bag.





So, what was Deej and Papa Coop doing today?

They were Chill-laxing.

(I took this picture sneaky style...I do not think that they would let me just take a picture of them chill-laxing)

They deserve a little peice and quiet.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry you were sick. That's no fun. Your little crafts are so dang cute. I think you are the most crafty/creative person I know

Heather said...

Definitely the most crafty/creative person I know! Kelly is lucky...I want you to be my mom!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I honestly don't know how you do it. Those are such cute ideas. I think that you are the most thoughtful and the most creative person I know. You just wipped those out like in a day. Wow!!

Amanda P. said...

The tins really are fantastic!! And the cookies were yummy :) Thanks for making extra's!

Phyllis said...

I have had the crud too, I am so sorry you had it! We SOOOOO missed you guys at the Vday party at Grandma Cooper's house.... you made the cutest dang treats ever! Sorry you couldn't make it but we were thinking of you. Hugs