Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 6 year old Kelly!

Hooray! Hooray! Kelly is officially six years old today.

I swear that she asked me questions about her birthday everyday since her last birthday.

I kid, I kid.

Kelly is the most wonderful little girl. Everyday is full of laughter from the moment she gets up until she falls asleep.

Her love of life, and curiosity about the world is such a joy to see. I love spending every minute with her...even when she drives me batty. I think that is what it is all about.

This is a picture of her this morning at breakfast. Do you like her birthday crown? I think that she looks precious!







Here she is getting all pumped up about her presents. It was really awesome to see her so excited.

I wish I was six! They have so much fun!






Kelly, you are so special to your Daddy and I.

Thank you for being our sweetie face, pumpkin pie, munchkin drop.

Our sweet, funny, smart, kind, fast, full of love Kelly.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Kelly. Yea. I hope she has a great day with lots of prizes.

Trinity said...

What a cute little girl. Happy Birthday Kelly.

I can't believe all of your valentine treats. They made me drool. How do you come up with these things? You've got to be considered the coolest mom.

Nicole said...

Happy birthday to Kelly! Sorry I missed calling her - I was in San Fran ALL day long!

Love to Kel from Z and D!