Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have a RAD bro-in-law....

..and it just happens to be his birthday today!!!!!

Yea Brandon Allen!!!


Check out the awesome picture of him on the job. I totally stole it from my sister Shannon's blog. It IS her hubby after all, she better have pictures of him on there.

Brandon is great to have as a family member.
  • He always plays with the kiddos..they LOVE him
  • You can have a fun conversation with him and it does not feel forced
  • He kids around with all of us and it is funny
  • Brandon is really trustworthy
  • He is an excellent husband to my sister...they are CRAZY in love
I hope that Brandon and Shannon have a wonderful time together celebrating his birthday. (I am sure that they will, they have a blast just cleaning up the dog doodie when they are together)


Happy Birthday Broseffff...

Love ya and stuff.

:)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

he is SO rad. Good post. Love you!