Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Are you like me, and you are sick of picking up the dead leaves form your yard one by one?

Is all of that back breaking work taking up your precious time with your family? Your job? Your chill time?

Well, never fear. I have the ultimate solution!

The Toro leaf blower!

It solves your painstaking leaf burdens in a snap.


You will go from this.....

A lonely yard, yearning for people to come and chat by the bird bath.

A porch swing just waiting for the children to play on it.



To this....

A leaf free rock paradise of your wildest dreams!!!

Think of the parties that you could throw, the laughter you would hear, the steaks you could smell on your outdoor grill.

All because of this amazing leaf blower.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went to my Mom's house yesterday and got to play around with her leaf blower.

It was FUN!!!

Hello, I am 5 years old. I don't care though.

I enjoyed it like I enjoy vacuuming, or organizing socks.

Honestly I could not stop myself from taking the before and after pictures.
Oh well.

No comments: