Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm one of the 57. Are You?



My extremely bright, sweet, amazing daughter Elora sent me an email today. In it was the jumbled up words in the few sentences below.

It was pretty cool. I could actually read this with no problem at all, just as easily as I would read anything else.

Pretty interesting.

That's my Moe for ya, always finding clever things to show me.

See if you can read this as only 57 out of 100 can.


fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 57 plepoe out of 100 can.


I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pc lae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt !

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I can read it too. That is pretty crazy.

Subburbs and Starbucks said...

I can read it! I am not surprised as I believe you and I came from the same alien seed planted in different mothers and that is how we can read eachothers minds and moonwalk better than MJ.....and you are prob the only person in the world who would think that was funny....

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

cool - i totally got that! Weird, how old is Elora, you have a son too right..another daughter, I can't remember, it has been toooo long ago! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Lexee, so crazy!!! But I can read it too. How fun. I'm trying to catch up on my blogging.

Stephanie said...

I can read it too. Craaazy. I wonder who actually can't. Are they normal or are we?